- Gregory L. Schnitzer is Co-Executive Producer on the fan-based Internet series Star Trek Phase II (formerly known as Star Trek New Voyages). Greg is a Registered Nurse and is generally in charge of Emergency Medical Services at the Star Trek Phase II shoots. He also generally serves as the production's Property Master and on-again, off-again Set Decorator. Born and raised in the beautiful but smoggy San Fernando Valley (which he still calls "home"), in real life, Greg is a Registered Nurse and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, and currently works in the field of Health Information Management at various facilities and in various capacities in the Washington, D.C., greater metropolitan region.
HELPING PHASE II
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- New Voyages/Phase II updates
18 September 2014 1:47 PM | 7 Comments
First an update on the kickstarter front: Followers, we are now in the process of getting our physical perks from our kickstarter out to you all, September 8thRead More
- Production Funding Update
15 May 2014 7:00 PM | 7 Comments
Thank you all for your generous donations, We made our FIRST funding goal of $10,000 for Post-Production on "The Holiest Thing" May 14,2014 and are heading towards our next goal! Four goals left to beat!Read More
- To Boldly Go… Into a new era for Star Trek: Phase II
14 May 2014 11:53 AM | 15 Comments
Hey there Phase II fans! For the first time in 10 years we have a new facility, a 13,000 sq ft studio where we will be able to re-create all the sets from the oRead More
- *UPDATED* The Holiest Thing is coming!
13 February 2014 1:27 PM | 77 Comments
Brian Gross (Captain Kirk) and Rick Chambers (the writer) will be at the Alamo Draft House Cinemas (Kalamazoo, MI) at 7pm , where we will be debuting "TheRead More